Shank embedded in the midsole: highly resistant to twisting.
High-performance ESSENSOLE TPU outsole with 5mm self-cleaning lugs.
Novadry membrane: waterproof and breathable. Full-grain waterproof leather.
Midsole with in-built shank: very good torsion resistance.
Full grain leather upper, PU midsole with insert Polyamide. TPU outsole. Full grain leather interior.
Care Instructions :
Do not machine wash. Do not use dryer. Do not let the mud on the shoe after your hike, this may dry out the leather. Removing mud after you leave a sponge in fresh water and some soap Marseille. Then allow to dry at room temperature, but in no case to a heat source: the risk to dry leather. You can apply a grease "waterproof" to restore "life" to the leather.
MANU U |
Great pair of shoes ... Super comfortable. Looks good too. Took only a couple of hours to break in. I like it so much, I use it for my daily use now! Reply
Vinit Malpani |
One word for Forclaz 700 - AWESOME :)
Some Initial pointers after having used Forclaz 500, 600 and now 700
1. The only Forclaz pair that came in box packing Both Forclaz 500 and Forclaz 600 came wrapped in plastic pack.
2. Its heavy, got better groves as compared to 500 and 600. Sole also got better arrangement of vibram and soft rubber, hope it would help much on wet surfaces
3. Obviously it looks much better, leather is soft and looks awesome, can be worn casually too
4. Inner material is way much better as compared to 500, 600. It doesnt have net/mess which use to feel rough and hard, that have been cause of burns/boils/rashes in 500 and 600. I think this kind of soft material should be used in all trekking shoes.
5. Its quite warm
Outer (Looks) - 9/10
Inner Material - 10/10 (vis-a-vis 500 and 600)
Missing or shortfalls.
1. No documentation about shoe, its features, quality and how to maintain it. Do's and Don't documentations would have been very handy.
2. Could have had a better packaging done given that it falls in premium range of products and is almost luxury to many.
3. No warranty cards, as Indians we look for that first thing inside box if the product carries any kind of warranty. Though having bill means its covered, but then its something which we are used to storing up along with other electronics warranty card papers.
4. Missing shoe hanging hooks/loop on the rear part of the shoe. Comes handy when we have to cross deep streams on trek or when we have to store it up. Reply