I like this bag although it's worked its way loose twice from my heel, especially when fairly empty. The two pannier grips are pretty loose (I have a German brand Decathlon rear pannier) and it could really do with 2 adjustable velcro strips, not just one. It isn't that easy to carry around off bike either when it's full of shopping. Having said that, I might get another for the other side of the pannier.
lightweight, takes quite a bit of stuff
2 grips work loose, 1 velcro insufficient
this bags hooking system is the problem. These were bought to be used with a Decathlon bike, but the special Decathlon rack system is too fat for this - normal racks it will be fine, and a worthwhile purchase.
Item taken back same day when found out they didn't fit the bike that they were intended for
Great commuting bag - bright colour for high vis
not so great for everything else
My 10yr daughter borrows my bags and puts them on her bike when she goes out.
It's fantastic and so easy to use.
• Using it for commute to work.
• Very easy to fit and release.
• Takes a pair of shoes and change of clothes but is then full.
• Came off one of the two clips when caught panier with the heal of my foot while cycling but the Velcro fastener and other clip held it, even though full.
• Haven’t used it in wet weather yet.
Overall very happy with it.
Looks good and is inexpensive
Could have done with extra fastener.