No results found matching
- Double-check the link of the page
- Recheck the filters applied
- Visit link again
Walking Shoes : WHICH SHOES ARE BEST FOR WALKING ?
1. Slight roominess in front of the TOE box.
2. Outsole with good traction ( Mid-sole - Foam, Out-sole ) - Most of our shoe out-sole is made with Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA)
3. Good Flexible ( Our shoes are flexible with Flex h & Flex h+ concept )
4. Walking Shoes should be breathable & very Lightweight nature.
5. Good shock absorption with good quality insoles ( Memory foam & Gel layer to add extra to your comfort ).
Some Top Bestselling Walking Shoes for Men :
PW 100 Walking Shoes for Men - Lightweight, Flexible & Breathable.
HW 100 Walking Shoes for Men - Water-resistant, Lightweight & Grip.
PW 160 Walking Shoes for Men - Slipon, Lightweight & Comfort.
PW 540 Walking Shoes for Men - Flexible, Comfort, Energy return & Grip
PW 580 Water-resistant Shoes - Water-resistant, Energy return, breathable & Flexible.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Arch supports are inserts that are placed into a shoe and help to provide the arch of your foot support. An arch support helps to eliminate or diminish the feeling of pain that may be caused by common foot problems. No, Currently we don't have any specific shoes with arch support - but we have shoes insole which you can insert inside the shoe.
Look for a shoe with slight roominess in the toe box. Make sure the midsoles are made of a cushioning material. Look for outsoles with good traction. Ensure good shock absorption with quality insoles. Assess each shoe’s breathability & Flexibility.