PULL UP BARS
No results found matching
- Double-check the link of the page
- Recheck the filters applied
- Visit link again
Buy Pull Up Bar Online
A pull-up bar is an easy-to-install and compact piece of equipment, highly used for building back strength. These pull-up bars can be used for training the entire upper body and core muscles too. If you are planning to set up a gym at home, a pull-up bar must be on the top of the equipment list.
At Decathlon, you can buy pull-up bars online by choosing from the following list of pull up bars available at a good price range:
For easy bodyweight workouts at home, try our lockable pull-up bar that can be installed without any screws for an upper body workout in a flash. This pull-up bar along with a compact design has the capacity to hold load up to 100 kgs without screws and 120 kgs with screws.
Our design team developed this pull-up bar for committed strength training enthusiasts. It could easily be mounted on a wall and gives options of using different grips - hammer, wide, narrow.
Pull-Up Bars Exercises for Beginners
Here are some most effective pull-up bar exercises for beginners:
Chin-ups ensure a total body workout and work best to tone your biceps and back.
● Keep your elbows straight and palms facing towards you in a perfectly hung-up position
● Tighten up your body and keep your shoulders back and chest up
● Pull your body up such that your chest hits the bar before you repeat it again
● You can modify the exercise by adding negatives, jumping chin-ups, and flex hangs in the routine
Burpee pull-ups can enhance your muscle strength and boost the heart rate at a high rate.
● Stand in front of the pull-up bar and drop down your body to go into a squat position
● Lower your body after kicking your feet back into a push-up position.
● Do a full-push-up or just a bow-up
● Go back to the squat position, jump up into the air, and perform a pull-up
Knees to Elbows
Adding this exercise to your workout routine using pull-up bars and doing a few reps on a regular basis can result in huge weight loss.
● Keep your arms shoulder-width apart, and place your palms facing away from you
● Now, hold the pull-up bar and sway the legs back.
● Bring your knees up until they are touching your chest and elbows (if possible)
● Lower your knees and repeat the steps again.
Doing this exercise with pull-up bars can increase the core strength tremendously, even though it is considered a floor exercise.
● Hold the pull-up bar firmly with both hands
● Raise both legs such that they are parallel to the floor
● Avoid lowering the legs down and if required raise the legs higher to maintain the position
● Hold the position for as long you can
Benefits of Doing Pull-Ups Everyday
A properly executed pull-up can do wonders for your functional strength and physique. This essential exercise strengthens several key muscles and, gives the following benefits when done on a regular basis:
● Pull-ups are one of the most convenient exercises that you can do in the comfort of your home just by using pull-up bars.
● Doing pull-ups on a regular basis can tone several muscles of the body at once. Each and every single pull-up helps strengthen your biceps, triceps, forearms, wrists, grip strength, lats, shoulders, and your core.
● Better grip strength training can be effectively achieved by doing pull-ups on a daily basis
● There is no better exercise than pull-ups to increase the intensity, as doing only a few normal reps will be more than enough to make you sweat
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
For an effective workout, height matters. You do not want very high or shallow bars for your workouts. That said, even though a high enough bar can help you get to the bottom of the rep with both of your legs, a much lower bar is much more preferable since you can easily reach it.
It depends on your body weight, the heavier you are, the more challenging pull-ups will get. Increase the number of pull-ups as you proceed and you can see the transformation.
Give your pull-ups a makeover with the perfect pull-up bars available only at Decathlon!