BUY CRICKET BAT ONLINE
A cricket bat is a crucial part of a cricketer’s journey, and for a batsman, it could be something that makes or breaks their career. So, it is not so hard to understand that everyone, from coaches to the players, put a lot of importance on how to buy the right cricket bat. Before you make your choice on any bat, you have to understand what makes a piece of wood into a solid, winning cricket bat.
At Decathlon we design cricket bats that are durable, light weight, packed with power yet easy to adapt and play with. Discover a wide range of cricket bats options available at the store or buy cricket bats online. We have the best range of tennis cricket bats and leather cricket bats.
Cricket bats are usually made of poplar or willow wood. Poplar wood is usually two types: regular poplar wood and kashmir poplar wood. Willows as well usually have two types: English willow and Kashmir Willow.
Many factors need to be considered while buying a perfect cricket bat based on your batting style and level of expertise. Before we get into specifics of the bat, it is important to note that beginners can opt for kashmir willow cricket bat or Kashmir poplar willow cricket bat or any other type of wood. The poplar willow and Kashmir willow are the most popular type of wood used for tennis ball cricket. The intermediates could opt for the Kashmir willow and the english willow cricket bat is usually not used by tennis ball players. For a tennis ball, you do not need a bat that is too or too thick given the type and the duration of tournaments. Go for a bat that is lightweight and flexible.
A cricket bat can be designed according to the position of the sweet spot to increase the value of stroke play. A sweet spot is the area of the cricket bat that makes more effective contact with the cricket ball. If you are a front foot player, have the sweet spot positioned mid to low. Similarly, if you are the one who loves to play off the back foot, then go for a cricket bat that has a sweet spot positioned a bit higher.
If you are someone who plays drive shots, i.e. if you hit mostly straight shots or hard drive, then a low cricket bat is appropriate for you. Low cricket bats mainly concentrate the sweet spot of the bat lower down away from your hand. These bats make it easier for you to hit hard drives based on their positioning and make.
If you are someone who loves to hit on the front foot, i.e. if you hit mostly from the front foot, then go for a bat that has the sweet spot in the middle. It is generally known as the medium bat. It is great for general players and for those who love to play on the front foot. If you are someone who loves hook shots/ cuts or on the back foot, then you should go for a medium-high or high bat. This will have the sweet spot positioned up towards your hands that makes hitting those late shots effectively
If you are the one who plays the ball late and hits a lot of cut shots, then you should choose a bat with a thicker blade and a power cricket bat. The main body of the bat is called the blade. The rear of the blade has an outward curve that provides weight and rigidity to the bat, whereas the front of the blade is flatter and provides the main striking surface.
Type of Ball
While we make a clear distinction when it comes to selecting a cricket bat for a leather cricket bat or tennis cricket bat, it is important to consider the type of ball used. For a hard tennis ball, Kashmir Willow bat would be ideal, whereas, for a soft tennis ball, poplar wood bat could also work. A tougher wood bat for a hard tennis ball will ensure a longer life of the bat. For leather ball a premium willow wood cricket bat is needed to combat the layered ball.
It is important to understand that a bat that is perfect for someone may not work for you. So, you should rather focus on your playing style and select a bat that feels right to you. There are no proven scientific theories that you must follow, use the factors mentioned above to pick a bat that feels right and falls within your budget.
Few of the benefits that our tennis ball cricket bat offer -
Power: extra thick edges, elevated spine on kashmir willow specifically designed for tennis ball cricket.
Lightweight: ultra lightweight cricket bat, best lightweight cricket bat for hard tennis ball with 900-1000 gms weight and optimized for power
Few of the benefits that our English willow cricket bats provide are:
Control: Lightweight English willow bat ( 950 gms for size 5) enables excellent control.
Vibration Dampening: 4 piece cane handle with 3 cork inserts for great durability
Few of the benefits that our Kashmir willow cricket bats provide are:
Control: Ultralight bat (<900 gms- Size SH) + short handle offers great shot control.
Vibration Dampening: 4 Split cane handle with 3 rubber inserts reduces vibration.
Bigger hitting area: Extra large bat blade ( 110 mm x 61 mm ) for enhanced forgiveness
Decathlon FLX Cricket bats range includes best cricket bats in India, tennis ball cricket bat, leather cricket bat, english willow cricket bat, kashmir willow cricket bat, best cricket bat for leather ball, lightweight cricket bats english willow, best lightweight cricket bats, power cricket bat, best cricket bat for hard tennis ball, best cricket bat for tennis ball
Cricket Bat Price
1. T100 Juniors Cricket Bat, Blue, Rs. 299
2. T150 Tennis Ball Cricket Bat, Lime Green, Rs. 599
3. T190 Tennis Ball Cricket Bat, Orange, Rs. 799
4. T500 Tennis Junior Cricket Bat, Light Blue, Rs. 999
5. KW100 Juniors Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat, Light Blue, Rs. 1,299
6. T990 tennis ball cricket bat, Grey, Rs. 1,499
7. KW500 Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat, Red, Rs. 1,999
8. EW 500,Junior Cricket Bats English Willow, Yellow, Rs. 2,999
9. EW 520, Junior Cricket Bats English Willow, Dark Blue, Rs. 3,999 In India, cricket is one of the favorite sport for a lot of people. Cricket players are celebrated and they have big fan following in the country. Every child in their growing up years have a dream of becoming a cricketer and wants to own a cricket bat. In most cases they always own a tennis ball cricket bat . Decathlon FLX has this perfect cricket bat to make your child's dreams come true. With various options available at Decathlon FLX, now you can simply compare and buy online from this page. They are also called hard tennis ball cricketbat Mostly these tennis ball cricket bats are used to play in limited space or at home. These are used by people who play cricket for entertainment or hobby These cricket bats are not ideal for playing professional cricket with the cricket balls because of the material the tennis ball cricket bats are made of. Decathlon FLX has tennis cricket bat is made of English/ Kashmir/ Poplar willow .. These cricket batsare available in various sizes and weights and users can pick one best suited for their needs It is always a task to find the right cricket bat. But with Decathlon FLX you have range based on your requirement