₹ 999 Décathlon
Does not bounce properly
Very good product
We regret the inconvenience caused to you by Tarmak R700 Basketball.
Tarmak R700 has a 1.4 mm polyurethane cover that gives it an excellent ball feel and durability.
If you can explain us in detail your problem with the product we will be able to help you with a solution.
Hope to hear back from you.
Retail Supplier | TARMAK | Decathlon
If you a baller and decathlon fan, go for it.
Like the feel and grip of the basketball – good to use it for regular games / practice sessions! The different colours available looks good as well!
The grip on the ball is very similar to the balls usedd in professional tournaments (Molten, Nivea, etc) I use it in my team practices as it helps us get used to the balls that are usually used in matches. Need to be inflated well though. Color scheme is a little unconventional - popular with the younger ages!
The grip on the ball is very similar to the balls used in professional tournaments (Molten, Nivea, etc) I use it in my team practices as it helps us get used to the balls that are usually used in matches. Need to be inflated well though.
Its really good.
Thank you for taking the time to review the R700 Adult Size 7 Basketball - Grey Camo.
It is really good to hear that you are enjoying using the ball.
1. I bought in Aug and only started using in Sep in a sheltered outdoor court. The grip was good but the bounce was uneven. I clean it after each use.
2. Middle of Sep after 4 court trips and 8 hours of play, the edges of the synthetic material started fraying and coming out.
3. By Oct, it was fraying too much and a lot of the material are flapping about so I brought to a cobbler to glue them back.
4. By middle Oct, air is escaping thru the pump hole and the ball needs to be pump every 10days
5. By Nov and after a dozen uses (24hrs+), more materials frayed and a second trip to the cobbler is needed to fixed the problem as it’s affecting the shot
6. By Dec after 20uses (40+hours), the top layer has worn out a bit and started soaking in sweat. The ball after an hour of use is wet and heavy and becomes unusable. Not to mention the material started coming unglued in other areas again.
7. 3 months in and I’m looking for another ball.
8. I strictly would not recommend despite it being cheap unless you wanna feel cheated.
I play in a league and bought this to practice my shot on outdoor courts because it is cheap and it looks and feels so nice. It's actually better than balls used in national league. I can't recommend highly enough, I use in on indoor courts now and will be buying another one soon. Wonderful ball, better than famous brand name balls. Much better than any other ball at Decathlon - sorry, Decathlon, your other balls are very good for learning basketball, just nowhere near as good as this one