MRP : ₹ 2,999
Made In : Vietnam,China,Bangladesh,India
Best value of money I work as a delivery driver and these boots are just right - you can compare with motorbike boots worth hundred of pounds
I bought these boots because I needed something warm ( like a moon boot ) to keep my feet warm in the snow. I wasn't disappointed. I also bought them with some cushioning gel sole inners (46165) from Decathlon and I am very please with them. The reason people cannot do them up easily, is that you have to lean your legs forward, like when resting in ski boots, to do the zip up and down, but once you have the hang of that, they are easily put on and taken off again. Nice and warm. I'll only use them for a couple of weeks a year, so hopefully, they'll last me a good few years.
ใส่ไปทะเลสาปไบคาลที่อุณหภูมิประมาณ -17 ใส่กับถุงเท้า wool ลุยหิมะสบายมาก เดินบนน้ำแข็งได้ เท้าไม่เปียกเลย แต่ปลายเท้ามีเย็นๆบ้าง ดีใจที่ได้ซื้อไป คุ้มค่ามาก
My son loves these boots that are easy to take on and off. Warm and comfortable.
Have bought 3 pairs of these warm and comfortable boots for my 12 and 14 year old boys and myself. So comfortable. And very lightweight.
Usual good decathlon price and quality, a bit sung fit with ski socks.
Nice product.Fitted my foot okay.Right size.The problem I had because the zip was at an angle and me and another customer could not zip up the boot.So sadly returned the items The product looked great.We tried a size above but the same problem.Nothing wrong with the zip off the foot it worked.I think it has been to tight over the ankle causing the problem
Excellent product.. water resistance..Keeps warm and fits it easily. Good for trekking, bike riding..Sole is tough and bit antiskid which helps.
These boots are perfect for the snow use that we wanted. They are even very beautiful. My son accepted to wear these boots even in the city !
1. Good insulation from cold.
2. Upto shin protection from snow.
3. Easy to wear.
1. Need to buy big size to accommodate extra shock layer. However, at times, you will be wearing single layer of shocks and you will find it loose as there is no mechanism to tighten.
2. Sole is not so great in terms of grip.
1. Replace a better sole with good grip.
2. Add mechanism to tighten (laces) in the top part of the boot like you have in some women snow boots. This will ensure no seepage of snow from the top.