Made for Designed to slim your figure and improve your athletic performance at home. You can use it daily! Ideal for the most demanding athletes: improve your cardiovascular endurance and tone your body.Compatible with the Domyos E Connected app
Cross training is an excellent cardiovascular activity.
It is low-impact and helps to:
- develop your endurance
- tone your entire body
The World Health Organisation recommends practising an endurance-based activity at a moderate intensity for at least 2.5 hours per week in order to improve your cardiorespiratory endurance, your muscular and bone structure, and your overall health.
WHY IS RANGE OF MOTION IMPORTANT?
Range: 45 cm
As you know, cross trainers work all of your muscle groups (lower and upper limbs, torso, back, and core). The broader your movements, the more these muscles work and the greater your cardio intensity. The result: You burn more calories and get toned!
The heavier the flywheel, the smoother and more pleasant the stepping motion!
The Domyos E Energy cross trainer is equipped with the heaviest flywheel in our entire range!
This cross trainer also features an adjustable incline of up to 20° to make your workout even more effective.
Wide, comfortable pedals to make working out more enjoyable
THE CONSOLE: YOUR VIRTUAL COACH
The E Energy cross trainer console features:
- 6 functions: calories burnt, distance, workout time, speed, heart rate (HR belt included), target heart rate by colour zone
- 12 preset programmes designed with our coaches to take your training to the next level.
A CONNECTED CROSS TRAINER
Get motivated, reach your goals, or just have fun by connecting your device to the compatible apps Econnected or Kinomap.
With E-connected, you can set a weekly time, distance, or calorie goal: your performance is recorded and you can track your stats.
With Kinomap, travel over real scenery in total synchronisation with your device. At your own pace or in challenge mode, alone or with the Kinomap community, you can have a unique experience.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Dim. Product L.173 x W.64.5 x H.184 cm
Product weight: 86 kgBox size: L 169 x W 45 x H 78 cm
Total weight: 101 kg
TRACKING YOUR HEART RATE
Your E-Energy cross trainer comes with a heart rate belt and monitor built into the handles (handpulse).
This is the most reliable way to measure your heart rate. Moisten the sensors on the belt before positioning it just below the chest. Adjust it so it fits properly. After a few seconds, your heart rate will appear on your console's display.
The Hand-Pulse feature should not be used by people wearing a pacemaker.
Tips for adjusting your cross trainer
With the E Energy cross trainer, you can adjust the pedals' incline. A higher incline engages your lower body more. This will also increase the cardio intensity of your workout!
Adjust the incline by pulling on the handle between the pedals and moving it to your desired angle: 0, 10, 15 or 20 degrees.
TIPS FOR ADJUSTING THE STABILITY ON YOUR CROSS TRAINER
For optimal comfort, we recommend placing specially designed floor pads under your cross trainer (DF 920 floor pads). These foam pads will help to: optimise the stability of the product when in use, reduce vibrations and noise and protect your floor.
Domyos cross trainers have two stabilisers at the back of the base to ensure perfect stability during your workouts, regardless of the type of flooring.
TIPS FOR MOVING YOUR CROSS TRAINER
Your cross trainer is equipped with roller wheels at the front. To move it, stand at the rear of the bike. Grab the handle, making sure to bend your knees and keeping your back straight. Pull up slowly and tilt the cross trainer forward. Gently push it forward in the desired direction.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
2 years on parts and labour
5 years on metal parts
You can find all our tips for maintaining and repairing your product under OUR SERVICES, at the bottom of this product file.
The Hand-Pulse function (measures heart rate through the hands) should not be used by people wearing a pacemaker.Max. user weight: 150 kg. For home use only.
Do not leave in a damp place; do not store outdoors.
- 2 year Warranty on exercise bikes (wearable parts), elliptical trainers (wearable parts), treadmills (vulnerable motor parts) from the date of Purchase. - 5 year Warranty on the framework for all the above mentioned products
Warranty Stands void in case of:
1. Damage caused at the time of transportation (Self arranged).
2. Use and storage of the product in an outdoor or damp environment (except trampolines).
3. Poorly assembly (Not done by authorized Decathlon personal).
4. Use of product for hours longer than that specified in USER MANUAL.
5. In case of non-maintenance of the product on weekly & monthly basis.
6. Repairs made by technicians not approved by Decathlon.
7. COMMERCIAL usage (Gym, Society, Events)
8. Product is used for any purpose other than for what it is intended to be used for.
9. Due to external electrical malfunctions.
- NO WARRANTY on screws, plastic parts, wires, plugs and batteries
*For Installation and Charges related queries kindly contact your nearest Decathlon Outlet.