Amazing Btwin rockrider 340 ultra light great balance ,gear shifting is nice amazing suspension easy handling with aluminum body .
it's really cool
Best mtb bike for 1400 it's so weight less cool bike loved it
Quality to money is justified
Brought the product from Decathlon Hennur Road. The product is good value for money and happy with the product. I got a replacement product due to a manufacturing issue, without any fuss I was able to get a replacement product. Kudos to decathlon return policy for that. The staff were friendly & co-operative and are very responsive to the questions asked.
But I am Not so happy with 10 points service checks that is done within 90 days of purchase, according to me it was just an eyewash.
bought this last year March last and it didnt last for a year, even after full service the problems are not resolved.
the front brakes started giving some annoying noise while at the time of breaking even at normal speed at normal breaking pressure, the gear shifters seems to be a problem in changing the gears as the numbers are not able to match for the changed gears.
the stand seems too weak and the stem fittings arent that accurate and the rubber fittings in the stem seems no more reliable
hence given the cycle again to the shop for these queries
these and all happened even it has been used lightly for going and coming from office within a reach of 4km which makes around 10KM/day only and it was standing simply for 3months of time period too.
choose wisely guys
Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. The front braking sound can be eliminated by just adjusting the angle of the brake pads. The gears can be tuned to perform better and to be against the marking. Please let me know which store you purchased the bike and we will reach out to you.
It' s a nice decent bike to get on and enjoy your rides.
Upgraded from BTwin Mybike 7s to RockRider 340 recently. The bike out of the box was quite useless -
1. The default gear shifters are impossible for long rides - sprain on my wrists took two days to subside. Too much effort to shift using your wrist and the dynamics/friendliness is just wrong !
2. The hand grips for both hands are extremely narrow - no space for the fourth finger! Weird.
3. No mudguards - problem is the extra purchase required for the rear guards and a wasted front guard.
To fix the above three, had to buy :
1. Thumb shifters to replace the wrist/rotation shifters : Rs 1000 /-
2. Wider rubber grips : Rs 200 /-
3. As there are no back mudguards available in stock, you end up buying the a pair used by 7s wasting the front guard which comes with it. For the front, there are good ones available. 1 front + 1 pair for 7s for back = Rs 1050.
Once the additional expenses were met (~ Rs 2250 /- ), the bike rocks as expected and rides are quite an experience.
The workshop folks at Decathlon Whitefield have been extra helpful with their suggestions and service - quite commendable.
Wasted scrap bits (Decathlon doesn't take it back either):
1. Wrist Shifters.
2. Narrow Grips.
3. 7s Front guard.
To summarize, Decathlon/BTwin should really replace the default shifters and default hand grips as they are just useless by all standards. Further, they should stock proper back guards so that customer is not forced to buy a 7s pair instead.