Product size L.102 x W.63 x H.152 cm
Product weight 45 kg
Box size L.108.5 x W.36.5 x H.63.5 cm
Total weight 51 kg
THE BENEFITS OF AN EXERCISE BIKE
Provides a complete workout that:
- Builds ENDURANCE
- TONES lower body muscles
To keep fit, the WHO recommends doing this activity on a regular basis and at a moderate pace (light perspiration, you should be able to hold a conversation): 22 minutes/day.
To lose weight and, more particularly, reduce body fat, the WHO recommends doing this activity on a regular basis at a moderate pace but for a longer period of time: 44 minutes/day
FLYWHEEL AND PEDALLING PERFORMANCE
The flywheel on your exercise bike affects pedalling performance.
The heavier the flywheel, the smoother the pedalling, and the more enjoyable your workout will be.
The E Energy bike is Domyos' high-end product, with an 8 kg flywheel.
*FREE E-CONNECTED APP
The new E-Connected app revolves around a simple principle. Each week you set a goal to achieve, whether it's the amount of time you will spend doing cardio, the distance you want to run, or the number of calories you hope to burn. When you exercise with your DOMYOS device, whatever type of training you do will count towards this goal.
You can then track your stats and analyse every aspect of your progress.
Available on iOS and Android
The E Energy exercise bike console features:
- 6 functions: calories burnt, distance covered, workout time, speed, heart rate (monitor belt included) and RPM.
- 9 programmes developed in cooperation with our coaches to help guide your workouts.
TRACKING YOUR HEART RATE
Your E Energy bike comes with a heart rate belt. This is the most reliable way to measure your heart rate. Moisten the sensors on the belt before positioning it just below the chest. Adjust it so it fits properly. After a few seconds, your heart rate will appear on the screen of your console.
TIPS TO PROPERLY ADJUST YOUR BIKE
Adjusting the height of the seat is important to ensure that you maintain a good posture while pedalling. Stand next to the bike and adjust the seat to the height of your hip.
When sitting on your bike, if you are opting for a position with your hands resting on the handlebar, your back will be upright. However, if you want a more sporty position, with your forearms on the handlebar, you will apply more power to the pedals.
TIPS TO INCREASE BIKE STABILITY
For optimum comfort, we recommend using specially designed floor pads under your bike (DF920 floor pads). These foam pads will help to: optimise the stability of the bike when in use, reduce vibrations and noise and protect your floor.
Domyos exercise bikes have two stabilisers at the back of the base to ensure perfect stability during your workouts, regardless of the type of flooring.
TIPS FOR MOVING YOUR BIKE
Your exercise bike is equipped with wheels at the front for easy moving. To move it, stand facing the front of it. Block the bike with your foot while pushing down on the handlebars to swing the bike up so it is resting on its front wheels. Gently push it forward in the desired direction.
Replacement parts available for 10 years
Do not leave in a damp place, and do not store outdoors.
The seat on this exercise bike has been tested and selected by our panel of users.
- 2 year Warranty on exercise bikes (wearable parts), elliptical trainers (wearable parts), treadmills (vulnerable motor parts) from the date of Purchase. - 5 year Warranty on the framework for all the above mentioned products
Warranty Stands void in case of:
1. Damage caused at the time of transportation (Self arranged).
2. Use and storage of the product in an outdoor or damp environment (except trampolines).
3. Poorly assembly (Not done by authorized Decathlon personal).
4. Use of product for hours longer than that specified in USER MANUAL.
5. In case of non-maintenance of the product on weekly & monthly basis.
6. Repairs made by technicians not approved by Decathlon.
7. COMMERCIAL usage (Gym, Society, Events)
8. Product is used for any purpose other than for what it is intended to be used for.
9. Due to external electrical malfunctions.
- NO WARRANTY on screws, plastic parts, wires, plugs and batteries
*For Installation and Charges related queries kindly contact your nearest Decathlon Outlet.