Made for Our design team developed this exercise bike for toning your body and burning calories. Use up to 2 times a week. Want to get in shape from the comfort of home? The EB Essential 2 is perfect! In addition, its ergonomic handlebars provide comfort while a 5-function display tracks your training.
It is a full, well-rounded workout that: - gradually get back in shape
- works your heart, thereby increasing your endurance
- tones the lower body muscles
The World Heath Organisation recommends committing to a moderate intensity endurance activity for at least 2.5 hours per week to improve your cardiorespiratory endurance, your muscular and bone structure, and overall health.
FLYWHEEL AND PEDALLING PERFORMANCE
The heavier the flywheel, the smoother and more pleasant the stepping motion!
THE CONSOLE: YOUR VIRTUAL COACH
The Domyos EB ESSENTIAL 2 exercise bike's console displays five functions: calories burnt, distance covered, workout time, speed and heart rate with sensors located on the handles.
These functions can help you reach your goals and track your training level.
TRACKING YOUR HEART RATE
Your Domyos EB Essential 2 exercise bike comes with heart rate sensors integrated to the handlebar. This is a accurate way to measure your hear rate. Place your hands on the sensors and after a few seconds, your heart rate will appear on the screen of your console.The Hand-Pulse function (measures heart rate through the hands) should not be used by people wearing a pacemaker.
TIPS TO PROPERLY ADJUST YOUR BIKE
Adjusting the height of the seat is important to ensure that you maintain a good posture while pedalling. Stand next to the bike and adjust the seat to the height of your hip.
Using toe clips helps you pedal more effectively as you can push downwards as well as pulling the pedal upwards. To achieve this, you can tightly fasten your bike's toe clips for optimum foot support.
TIPS FOR ADJUSTING THE STABILITY ON YOUR BIKE
For optimal comfort, we recommend placing specially designed floor pads under your bike (DF 920 floor pads). These foam pads will help to: optimise the stability of the bike when in use, reduce vibrations and noise and protect your floor.
Domyos exercise bikes have two stabilisers at the back of the base to ensure perfect stability during your workouts, regardless of the type of flooring.
TIPS FOR MOVING YOUR BIKE
Your exercise bike is equipped with wheels at the front for easy moving. To move it, stand facing the front of it. Block the bike with your foot while pushing down on the handlebars to swing the bike up so it is resting on its front wheels. Gently push it forward in the desired direction.
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
Product size: L 91 x W 54 x H 130 cm
Product weight: 25 kg
Box size: L 80 x W 26 x H 58 cm
Total weight: 29 kg
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
2 years on parts and labour
5 years on metal parts
You can find all our tips for maintaining and repairing your product under OUR SERVICES, at the bottom of this product file.
The Hand-Pulse function (measures heart rate through the hands) should not be used by people wearing a pacemaker.Maximum user weight: 110kg. For home use only.
Do not leave in a damp place, and do not store outdoors.
- 2 year Warranty on exercise bikes (wearable parts), elliptical trainers (wearable parts), treadmills (vulnerable motor parts) from the date of Purchase. - 5 year Warranty on the framework for all the above mentioned products
Warranty Stands void in case of:
1. Damage caused at the time of transportation (Self arranged).
2. Use and storage of the product in an outdoor or damp environment (except trampolines).
3. Poorly assembly (Not done by authorized Decathlon personal).
4. Use of product for hours longer than that specified in USER MANUAL.
5. In case of non-maintenance of the product on weekly & monthly basis.
6. Repairs made by technicians not approved by Decathlon.
7. COMMERCIAL usage (Gym, Society, Events)
8. Product is used for any purpose other than for what it is intended to be used for.
9. Due to external electrical malfunctions.
- NO WARRANTY on screws, plastic parts, wires, plugs and batteries
*For Installation and Charges related queries kindly contact your nearest Decathlon Outlet.