MRP : ₹ 3,999
Made In : China
This product is really good initially, withi its precision over shots.
But somehow i have found frame of rackets of decathlon keep on breaking.
Mine racket too broke while playing & i went to Surat Decathlon for complaint which they didn't here saying it was hit to some hard object, for which i am sure it did not happen that way.
Any way not too happy with this product
Net could have been tight not having enough tension even to put drop more push is needed
We are really sorry that BR920V badminton racket didn't meet your expectations.
We would like to inform you that the strings on the racket get loosen after a certain time. BR920V Badminton racket can take string tensions upto 28LBS .
Kindly visit any decathlon store and consult with the sport leader for the restringing of the racket.
I hope I was able to solve your concern. For further queries feel free to write back to us.
It is good product
I am a regular player and I have Yonex Carbonex 7000 plus and Voltric 7 racket. It uses a single piece string for the entire racket and not conventional two piece racket string mostly found in Yonex.
1. It is a fantastic racket for regular players. The quality is beyond my expectation.
2. It is 3U-88gm which is not too light not to heavy. Keep in mind a very light racket is not great for every one rather it is bad for fresh player because it will be difficult to generate power. For me 2U to 4U is the best range.
3. It is stiff flex which means it is easier for control shot. Again ones you evolve in badminton you can handle a high flex racket because for high flex racket, maintaining sweet spot for each shot is a bit difficult.
4. It is balanced racket which is good for attack as well as defense.
5. Grip size is G4 and add some over grip to increase thickness and you are good to go. Now thin grip is good if you need a strong feedback from racket after each shot and commonly used by many pros. But if you are a beginner then a thicker, soft grip will be better to protect your elbow.
6. String tension range is 22-28 and it will suit almost all regular players. Higher tension means hard feedback, crisp shot lesser durability.
Nothing till now.
good one but without complementary carry case(kitbag) little upset
Yesterday i got it from the Mohali Store & Today i played number of games at morning. Seriously it's amazing & a good performance racquet.
Light weight, 100% graphite