Made for Our design team developed this bike to offer maximum comfort during your at-home cardio workouts. Looking for comfort & support?This recumbent exercise bike is perfect for staying in shape, losing weight or doing rehab exercises in complete safety. Track your progress with the free Econnected app.
Provides a complete workout that:
- gradually get back in shape in a comfortable, supportive position
- works your heart, thereby increasing your endurance
- tones your lower body muscles
The World Heath Organisation recommends committing to a moderate intensity endurance activity for at least 2.5 hours per week to improve your cardiorespiratory endurance, your muscular and bone structure, and overall health.
FLYWHEEL AND PEDALLING PERFORMANCE
The heavier the flywheel, the smoother and more pleasant the stepping motion!
THE CONSOLE, YOUR VIRTUAL COACH
The Domyos E SEAT recumbent exercise bike console displays:
- 6 functions: calories burned, distance covered, session duration, speed, heart rate (heart rate belt included) and RPM.
- 9 programs developed in cooperation with our coaches to help you with your training.
A CONNECTED BIKE
Get motivated, reach your goals, or just have fun by connecting your device to the compatible apps Econnected or Kinomap.
With Econnected, you define your daily goal in time, distance, or calories to burn: your performance is logged and you can follow your stats.
With Kinomap, track over real scenery in total synchronisation with your device. At your own pace or in challenge mode, alone or with the Kinomap community, you can have a unique experience.
TRACKING YOUR HEART RATE
Your E SEAT exercise bike comes with a heart rate monitor belt. This is the most reliable way to measure your heart rate. Moisten the sensors on the belt before positioning it just below the chest. Adjust it for a snug fit. After a few seconds, your heart rate will appear on your console's display.
TIPS FOR ADJUSTING YOUR RECUMBENT BIKE
You can adjust the seat height for a perfect fit.Adjust it so that your knee is still slightly bent while pedalling.
TIPS FOR ADJUSTING THE STABILITY ON YOUR BIKE
For optimal comfort, we recommend placing specially designed floor pads under your bike (DF 920 floor pads). These foam pads will help to: optimise the stability of the bike when in use, reduce vibrations and noise, and protect your floor.
TIPS FOR MOVING YOUR BIKE
Your exercise bike is equipped with wheels at the front for easy moving. To move it, stand at the rear of the bike. Use the handle behind the seat and tip it onto the wheels. Gently push it forward in the desired direction.
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
Dim. size: L 163 x W 68 x H 110cm
Product weight: 36kg
Box size: L 102 x W 28.5 x H 86cm
Total weight: 42kg
Replacement parts available for 10 years
Do not leave in a damp place, and do not store outdoors.
- 2 year Warranty on exercise bikes (wearable parts), elliptical trainers (wearable parts), treadmills (vulnerable motor parts) from the date of Purchase. - 5 year Warranty on the framework for all the above mentioned products
Warranty Stands void in case of:
1. Damage caused at the time of transportation (Self arranged).
2. Use and storage of the product in an outdoor or damp environment (except trampolines).
3. Poorly assembly (Not done by authorized Decathlon personal).
4. Use of product for hours longer than that specified in USER MANUAL.
5. In case of non-maintenance of the product on weekly & monthly basis.
6. Repairs made by technicians not approved by Decathlon.
7. COMMERCIAL usage (Gym, Society, Events)
8. Product is used for any purpose other than for what it is intended to be used for.
9. Due to external electrical malfunctions.
- NO WARRANTY on screws, plastic parts, wires, plugs and batteries
*For Installation and Charges related queries kindly contact your nearest Decathlon Outlet.