This is good all purpose edc folding knife. The pro is it has axis lock so I don't have to worry about the knife slipping back on my fingers. Blade is also easy to sharpen
This knife is definitely a fine addition to anyone's backpack. It can slice ropes, splinter small woods, hence maybe you can even attempt to batton a small sized log- because of its sharpness and thick profile. However, the folding mechanism is its breaking point and it is very flimsy and is bound to break sooner than expected.
- Sharper than it seems
- Worth the money you spend on it.
- Really handy, ergonomically and storing away.
- Easy to deploy and can be opened even in the dark.
- The folding will probably last a few hundred folds and unfolds.
- Mine already because loose and the lock mechanism doesn't function as expected, in less than 30 closes and opening.