₹ 1,199 Décathlon
The tyre didn't even last 24 hours. It blew up whilst my son was cycling in front of our house. I glad my son didn't have any injury, but the fact that it just spontaneously blew up is simply a sign of a bad product.
I hope that your son is OK. The noise must have been a shock.
I am assuming the tyre was pumped up to the correct pressure and seated on the rim correctly prior to inflation, therefore the tyre may well be faulty. Please return it to your local store for inspection who will then replace of refund the tyre.
Peter Lazarus, National Cycling Manager, DECATHLON