Made for Our team has developed this cross trainer for keeping in shape and slimming your entire body at home. Use it up to 2 sessions per week Do you want to gradually take up a physical activity and tone your figure? The Domyos EL 100 cross trainer's console has 4 indicators that let you track your training progress!
Dim. size L.117 x W.60 x H.154 cm
Product weight: 28 kg
Box size: L 89 x W 27 x H 48 cm
Total weight: 33 kg
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CROSS TRAINING?
Cross training is an excellent cardiovascular activity.
It is low-impact and helps to:
- develop your endurance
- tone your entire body
The World Health Organisation recommends practising an endurance-based activity at a moderate intensity for at least 2.5 hours per week in order to improve your cardiorespiratory endurance, your muscular and bone structure, and your overall health.
WHY IS THE AMPLITUDE OF MOVEMENT IMPORTANT?
Range: 31 cm
As you know, cross trainers work all of your muscle groups (lower and upper limbs, torso, back, and core). The broader your movements, the more these muscles work and the greater your cardio intensity. The result: You burn more calories and get toned!
The heavier the flywheel, the smoother and more pleasant the stepping motion!
THE CONSOLE, YOUR VIRTUAL COACH
The EL 100 cross trainer's console has 4 functions: calories, distance, time and speed.
These functions can help you reach your goals and track your training.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
2 years on parts and labour
5 years on metal parts
You can find all our tips for maintaining and repairing your product under OUR SERVICES, at the bottom of this product file.
Do not leave in a damp place; do not store outdoors.
- 2 year Warranty on exercise bikes (wearable parts), elliptical trainers (wearable parts), treadmills (vulnerable motor parts) from the date of Purchase. - 5 year Warranty on the framework for all the above mentioned products
Warranty Stands void in case of:
1. Damage caused at the time of transportation (Self arranged).
2. Use and storage of the product in an outdoor or damp environment (except trampolines).
3. Poorly assembly (Not done by authorized Decathlon personal).
4. Use of product for hours longer than that specified in USER MANUAL.
5. In case of non-maintenance of the product on weekly & monthly basis.
6. Repairs made by technicians not approved by Decathlon.
7. COMMERCIAL usage (Gym, Society, Events)
8. Product is used for any purpose other than for what it is intended to be used for.
9. Due to external electrical malfunctions.
- NO WARRANTY on screws, plastic parts, wires, plugs and batteries
*For Installation and Charges related queries kindly contact your nearest Decathlon Outlet.