MRP : ₹ 3,699
Made In : China,Vietnam
I bought these shoes for treadmill and to wear to the gym. They fit very well. My size was avsilavai (11.5 UK). Good comfort and good looks as well. Whether these are suited for running on road or track I am not sure. I find them perfect for cardio and gymming.
Both look and comfort excellent, enjoying the daily jog
Contrary to what has been claimed here, I just tried a 2 km run after ordering them ( Btw, I am a long distance runner ). If you compare them with the likes of Nike, they are really not very good on the sole comfort part.
My Nike ( Downshifter 5.0 ) pair is a bit old and I wanted to try out something different. I ordered 9.5 size and the shoe fits perfectly well. When running on concrete the sole experiences tremendous vibrations and this leads to shin splint issues in the anterior portion of the lower leg.
I have ordered a return of the product and would shift back to good old Nike.
Thanks for taking the time to write to us.
Answering to your concern, as you are a long distance runner, would be knowing that running for a 2KM won't lead to a Shin splint unless the below mentioned thing are not respected.
1. Breaking into new running shoes
2. Running without Warm-up or inadequate stretching
4. Weak ankles, hips, or core muscles
As this shoes is meant for neutral feet, for running 7 KM 3 times a week, which has "Kalensole" an advanced sole with better cushioning, seamless for better comfort, flexibility, support and better grip, so normally there should not be any problem if you are training for short distance, for long distance running we would like to suggest the below mentioned shoes.
Hope I was able to answer your concern. For further assistance, please feel free to write back to us.
Very light and comfortable. Superb cushioning. I live in Manchester, UK and the the roads and hard. However, with these shoes, they make road running a pleasant and comfortable experience. Great for shock absorption and good ventilation. One of the best running shoes i have had. Just make sure you a a neutral runner and you ca't go wrong. Highly recommended.
I bought these running shoes as they had good reviews. I am very pleased with them, the fit is great, they are very comfortable and provide the right support.
I purchased this shoe from the direct outlet. Observations as below:
1) The shoe is comfortable, But once I started walking with it, my feet felt very warm. The sales person had said that the shoe can breathe air, but it hardly does.I had to remove the show after some time to get some air.
2) There is a bulge in both the shoes where the arch of your feet will sit. I felt that the arch in the right shoe was slightly more which was slightly inconvenient wile walking. Is this a defect or is this how it is designed ? Can the Decathlon expert reading this please comment? If it is a defect, i hope I can get it immediately changed.
3) Price wise the Show seems to be reasonable. Also felt that the shoe is strong and can last longer than 2 years if maintained properly.
4) Lace may be short and that's irritating. Also Decathlon does not stock extra lace. Why is it so? Decathlon expert reading this please comment?
5) The show tongue is slightly short, and you cant pull it out like Nike or Reebok. That could give a feel that the show is not holding tight.
6) Look wise it is not a eye catcher, But it is a good product overall and serves the purpose.
this shoe is so comfortable and airy and i like the design too.
The only problem wth the shoe is its upper fabric i hope it will last at lest one year,its cost me 3500
Dear Decathlon team, not happy with the comfort of shoes, it's highly priced and not happy with finish of product, threads are opening
Thanks for taking the time to write to us,
We really sorry for the inconvenience caused, It might be a defective one, could you please share a few images of it, for us to check and get back to you with the best possible solution.
Good and comfortable running shoes for daily running around 8-10 km,light wait .