Made for Our design team developed this rack for weight training with weights, dumbbells, and guided weights. A complete weight training gym in just one product! Safely perform squats, chin-ups, pulley hauls (high/low) and bench presses (in combination with our benches).
900 Rack dimensions:
Width = 121 cm
Length = 166 cm
Height = 216 cm
Weight = 101 kg
Box 1 = 202 cm x 31 cm x 16 cm
weight = 52 kg
Box 2 = 116 cm x 54 cm x 26 cm
weight = 53 kg
What accessories does my 900 Rack come with?
Weight disc diameter adapter: 28/50 mm
What functions does the 900 Rack offer?
The 900 rack allows you to work safely with both free weights, a multi-gym, and body weight.
It has height-adjustable safety elements.
You can also store your 28 and 50 mm plates with the 2 included storage supports.
What should I combine my 900 rack with?
If you are a fan of bench presses, or if you want to vary your workouts, then the weights bench will be an essential part of your training.
Also think about weights (compatible with 28 mm and 50 mm plates).
Training with the 900 rack: all exercises
Wide grip, tight grip, and hammer grip chin-ups.
Front and rear bar squats with spotter
Flat and inclined bench press with spotter (with the 900 bench)
High pulley haul
Low pulley haul
What if you don't know what exercise to start with, or how to find the right position? Check out our website. Our design team has developed a coaching service to help guide you.
Chin-up bar: 150 kg
Pulley haul: 100 kg
Bar supports: 200 kg
Store in a dry place; indoors only.
Tested and validated by our users and licensed coaches. Tested and validated by load tests in the lab.
- 2 year Warranty on exercise bikes (wearable parts), elliptical trainers (wearable parts), treadmills (vulnerable motor parts) from the date of Purchase. - 5 year Warranty on the framework for all the above mentioned products
Warranty Stands void in case of:
1. Damage caused at the time of transportation (Self arranged).
2. Use and storage of the product in an outdoor or damp environment (except trampolines).
3. Poorly assembly (Not done by authorized Decathlon personal).
4. Use of product for hours longer than that specified in USER MANUAL.
5. In case of non-maintenance of the product on weekly & monthly basis.
6. Repairs made by technicians not approved by Decathlon.
7. COMMERCIAL usage (Gym, Society, Events)
8. Product is used for any purpose other than for what it is intended to be used for.
9. Due to external electrical malfunctions.
- NO WARRANTY on screws, plastic parts, wires, plugs and batteries
*For Installation and Charges related queries kindly contact your nearest Decathlon Outlet.