Made for This exercise bike was designed by our teams of cardio fitness training enthusiasts. You can use it anywhere at home very easily. Want to ride in front of the window (or the TV) but don't have an outlet nearby? No need for an outlet: the Bike500 console is self-powered by your movements. Plus: comfortable and easy to mount!
“The cord is too short”, “The cord is too long, I keep tripping on it”, “I can't put it outside, since there's no outlet”, or simply, “Oh, I didn't know I needed to plug it in!” We got the idea of a self-powered exercise bike by listening to our sports users.
We chose your favourite bike in our range (the Comfort) and provided it with a self-powering system.
A true team effort between you, our partners, and us :)
How do you measure your heart rate?
Your 500 exercise bike comes with heart rate sensors integrated to the handlebar.
1. Place your hands on the sensors.
2. Your heart rate will appear on the screen of your console after a few seconds.
Simple and reliable!The Hand-Pulse function (measures heart rate through the hands) should not be used by people wearing a pacemaker.
7 training programmes on the console:
Want to get back into shape? Tone your body? Improve your performance or lose weight? Our coaches offer 7 training plans to suit your goals.
"To have fun and stay motivated, feel free to vary your workouts."
How do you track and improve your progress?
To analyse your statistics and track your progress, this bike is compatible with the E-Connected app. How does it work?- Each week you set a goal to achieve, whether it's time spent on your bike, distance travelled, or calories burnt.
- As you exercise on your Bike500, you will see yourself approach your goal.
App available on iOS and Android, rated 4/5
How do you adjust the bike?
To ensure a good pedalling position, start by adjusting your saddle height:
Standing next to the bike, adjust it to hip height.
And the handlebars?
Depending on your height, higher handlebars will keep your back straighter. Lower handlebars will allow you to slightly lean your back forward (for greater power).
Be sure to tighten the toe clips to fit your feet.
Our team recommends retightening the screws on the bike every 6 months.
How do you move the bike?
- You can face the bike,
- use a foot to hold it in place
- and push the handlebars to tip the bike onto its wheels.
What muscles are working?
Your heart, quads, hamstrings, and calves have the fun of working hard as you pedal.
Want to keep in shape? The WHO recommends doing this activity regularly and at a moderate pace (slight perspiration, you should be able to hold a conversation while exercising): 22 min/day.To lose weight and, more particularly, reduce body fat, the WHO recommends doing this activity on a regular basis at a moderate pace but for a longer period of time: 44 minutes.
What should you do if you need spare parts?
We have committed to making spare parts for the Bike500 available for 10 years. You can contact your Decathlon store workshop or the Domyos after-sales service.
What are the dimensions? How much does it weigh?
- The Bike500: L 94 x W 58 x H 121 cm
- Box: L 30 x W 102 x H 70 cm
Total weight (box + bike): 44 Kg
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
2 years on parts and labour
5 years on metal parts
You can find all our tips for maintaining and repairing your product under OUR SERVICES, at the bottom of this product file.
Do not leave in a damp place; do not store outdoors.
- 2 year Warranty on exercise bikes (wearable parts), elliptical trainers (wearable parts), treadmills (vulnerable motor parts) from the date of Purchase. - 5 year Warranty on the framework for all the above mentioned products
Warranty Stands void in case of:
1. Damage caused at the time of transportation (Self arranged).
2. Use and storage of the product in an outdoor or damp environment (except trampolines).
3. Poorly assembly (Not done by authorized Decathlon personal).
4. Use of product for hours longer than that specified in USER MANUAL.
5. In case of non-maintenance of the product on weekly & monthly basis.
6. Repairs made by technicians not approved by Decathlon.
7. COMMERCIAL usage (Gym, Society, Events)
8. Product is used for any purpose other than for what it is intended to be used for.
9. Due to external electrical malfunctions.
- NO WARRANTY on screws, plastic parts, wires, plugs and batteries
*For Installation and Charges related queries kindly contact your nearest Decathlon Outlet.