Made for We are cardio fitness enthusiasts, and we designed this product for medium-impact cardio fitness activities. Fitness sports bra that will fit everyone thanks to its adjustable straps.Pick a selection with several colours and prints to choose from.Be won over by this cardio fitness sports bra!
Why the 500 Sports Bra is ideal for medium-impact activities
This 500 Sports Bra with medium support* is perfect for medium-impact fitness activities (fitness dance, cardio training, cross training).
Its technical design with a wide elasticated underband that's soft and comfortable means you can wear it alone or under a top. Muscle back in ventilated fabric for better moisture management. Removable pads and no underwiring for optimal comfort.
*Reduces impacts by 45% compared to a regular bra when doing medium-impact activities.
A sports must-have:
Your breasts are put through greater strain during sports activities than during everyday activities. Your breasts are subject to movement and bouncing and weigh up to five times their actual weight, depending on intensity. Wearing a sports bra provides both the support and comfort you need for your bust when doing a physical activity.
Protect your breasts:
No matter your cup size or age, your breasts suffer a lot of impacts during exercise. As fragile organs supported almost exclusively by your skin, they need specialist support. If you just wear a normal bra with less support, it could lead to pain and, over time, to sagging. A sports bra is just as important as your other sports clothes and shoes, protecting your chest from impacts.
Three levels of support depending on your sport:
- Low support (yoga, stretching, strength training, etc.) for activities where the breasts are slightly impacted by movement.- Medium support (fitness dancing, cardio training, etc.) for moderate, non-repeated bouncing.
- High support (step, running, trampolining, etc.) for activities involving intensive movements.
Choosing the right size
The right size ensures good support and a comfortable fit.
To figure out your bra size, take your bust measurement:
* Measure yourself without a bra on.
* Use a mirror.
* Hold your tape measure horizontally at the top of your back towards the bottom of your shoulder blades.
* Bring the tape measure across the fullest part of your bust. Without pulling it tight, take the measurement.
How are DOMYOS bras designed?
Our models are made to enhance comfort and prevent health issues:
* we do not use underwiring (risk of injury and compression of the lymph nodes)
* we minimise seams near the nipple (to prevent chafing)
* we use components that wick perspiration away from the body (improves the level of comfort and considerably lowers the risk of chafing).
How are DOMYOS bras tested?
All our models are verified in our labs using our bust support test (measures the decrease in acceleration of the breasts during sports).
They are rated and categorised:
1 : light support
3: medium support
5: superior support
* Our fitness bras guarantee a reduction in the acceleration of the bust compared with a regular bra. 10% minimum (level 1) up to over 50% (level 5).
Are products tested before being sold?
Of course! All our fabrics must successfully pass rigorous lab tests to ensure your comfort and safety. We test them for colourfastness, resistance to repeated washing, perspiration wicking and more - we call these our "torture tests".
And after that? Is that it?
Not so fast. We then have sports users put our products through the ringer. We listen to and analyse their feedback to fix what needs to be improved. And only then is your sports clothing ready!
And if you're not happy with the product?
You have 90 days to return your product to any DECATHLON store if it does not meet your expectations (although, the product needs to be unused and in re sealable condition, maybe not straight after a workout...).
Main fabric : 90.0% Polyester (PES), Main fabric : 10.0% Elasthane Lining : 76.0% Polyamide, Lining : 24.0% Elasthane Secondary lining : 100.0% Polyamide Pad : 60.0% Polyurethane (PU), Pad : 40.0% Polyester (PES) Elastic Band : 64.0% Polyamide, Elastic Band : 26.0% Polyester (PES), Elastic Band : 10.0% Elasthane