TRIBORD

Men's Sailing Long Sleeve T-Shirt 100 White

Reference: 8548346


1,299MRP1,799
4.7/5
\ 493

Pickup

Pickupfrom store within *

EMI

EMI available



SIZE
Select your size


DELIVERY & SERVICES

Currently showing the delivery options for pincode


MADE FOR

Our designers—and fellow sailors—have developed this sailing T-shirt for sailing in mild weather. This long-sleeved sailor's top style sailing T-shirt will provide soft comfort and softness thanks to its cotton component (92%) whilst leaving you with great ease of movement (8% elastane)

  • ADVANTAGES
  • TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • REVIEWS