Made for We have designed this warm and very breathable fleece jacket for regular hikers seeking freedom of movement, while remaining feminine. You will love the long fit that covers the lower back, very soft high collar and cuffs to cover the hands for additional warmth.
Jehanne, our fashion designer and Paloma, our model maker, have carefully designed the lines of this fleece for a sporty and feminine style.
Paloma tells us: "I wanted to draw feminine curves with a fit that is fairly close to the body and comfortable and a line that emphasises the waist."
To be protected from the cold, it is long fitted, particularly over the lower back. Your hand can also be protected from the cold by a covering thumb loop.
Choose your usual size.
Warmth in the right place
We have chosen to combine 2 technical materials :
- a recycled "microgrid" fabric on the chest, back, collar and thumb loop to efficiently protect from the cold, like a classic fleece, but with far superior breathability thanks to the technical weave;
- a smooth material that contains elastane, so that you forget your movement with poles while guaranteeing optimal breathability on the arms
Thermal insulation tests
We carry out 2 types of tests to measure the level of warmth of our fleeces:
- a fabric test
- a test on a thermal mannequin in a thermal chamber. We reproduce temperatures, wind (5km/h) and damp that you will encounter during the mountains on a 5 km/h walk.
These tests enable you to validate our design choices and the entire product then undergoes field tests.
We test the aging of our hiking fleeces to guarantee their durability. We guarantee:
- resistance to rubbing from the rucksack and moving arms, to delay the appearance of the pilling
- strength of stitching
- resistance of fleece fabric after washes (size stability)
- colour fastness after washing, under UV lighting and when in contact with perspiration.