DECAWIN ANSWER, PURCHASE AND WIN CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Decawin Answer, Purchase and Win ("Contest") is a Contest made available to you by Decathlon Sports India Private Limited ("Decathlon"). Please read these terms and conditions carefully ("Contest Terms and Conditions") before entering the Contest. The Contest will commence on 27th October at 12:00pm hours Indian Standard Time (IST) and will close on 30th December at 12:00pm hours IST (“Contest Period”)
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to the terms and conditions available on www.decathlon.in.
In any case if the Terms and Condition are inconsistent with these Contest Terms and Conditions, these Contest Terms and Conditions will prevail to the extent of inconsistency. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, wherever the context so requires "You" or "Your" shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(c) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
Decathlon’s employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren) are not eligible to enter the Contest.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST:
1. In order to be eligible for the Contest during the Contest Period you must:
Go on the www.decathlon.in page, once you’ve agreed to the Contest Terms and Conditions and Terms and conditions you will be re-directed to the Contest page.
Answer the questions correctly and give us the e-mail address that you use or will use to make a purchase with us, and you will receive a coupon code. Such questions would be related to sports and Decathlon and will be in the format of multiple choice questions.
Copy the code and paste it when you make a purchase online with Decathlon on www.decathlon.in of Rs 2000/- and above.
Every week, Decathlon will select a winner at random from the pool of eligible users and send them a sporty gift at the shipping address given by you.
2. The sporty gifts will be delivered to each winner directly within 12 days of the end of the Contest Period. By participating in this Contest, you expressly agree and acknowledge that Decathlon shall not be held liable and/ or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any matter in connection with the provision of such sporty gift, including their delivery or quality or services in relation thereto.
3. If you do not respond back to any communications sent in relation to the Contest within the time period communicated by Decathlon, or answer incorrectly he/she shall not be eligible to be declared winner of the Contest. The selected participant will also be required to prove his/her age, failing which he/she will be disqualified from the Contest. In such cases, another participant will be selected by a random draw of lots who will further be required to answer the qualifying question correctly within a time period which would be communicated to the selected participant by Decathlon, in order to be declared winner of the Contest.
4. The winners' names will be posted on this page www.decathlon.in/winners. After we confirm winners, we will get in touch with the winners through email or call by the Omni commerce team member
By entering in the Contest, you consent to being placed on a mailing list for promotional and other materials for Decathlon. You may update or change your email preferences by logging into your Decathlon account.
Decathlon may to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in our sole discretion, amend, change the Terms and Conditions or cancel the Contest at any time; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Contest should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond our control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest or submission of entries. Decathlon has the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Contest” without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
We are not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer or mobile resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Contest.
We may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or mobile application; (b) acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
If your entry is incomplete or if you use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be void. The authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Terms and Conditions in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses. No benefits greater than sporty gifts will be awarded.
- The Contest is governed by the laws of the Republic of India. The Contest and the questions cannot be reproduced anywhere and by any other party. All rights reserved. No requests for transfer or assignment or redemption of the benefits shall be entertained. You agree that all our decisions related to the Contest are final and binding on you. Failure by Decathlon to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the Terms and Conditions and shall not give rise to any claim by any person. The decision of Decathlon shall at all times be binding and final. These Terms and Conditions are subject to Indian laws and the courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes or any matter arising here from.
- This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Decathlon ("Force Majeure Event"). Decathlon shall be not liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to the participants/you/user in the Contest including the winners as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
- By participating in the Contest, you give Decathlon and/ or its affiliates permission to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, taken or made in relation to the Contest and any other promotional/ marketing events, or any other contests to follow. You agree that Decathlon and/ or its affiliates have the right to publish your saved item details for any communication, promotions, events, or contests that follow. You agree that Decathlon and/ or its affiliates have complete ownership of such pictures, etc., including the entire copyright, and may use them for any purpose. These uses include, but are not limited to illustrations, bulletins, exhibitions, videotapes, reprints, reproductions, publications, advertisements, and any promotional or educational materials in any medium now known or later developed, including Decathlon website and internet. You acknowledge that you will not receive any compensation, etc. for the use of such pictures, etc., and hereby release Decathlon and/ or its affiliates and its agents and assigns from any and all claims which arise out of or are in any way connected with such use. You give your consent to Decathlon and/or its affiliates, agents and assigns to use your name and likeness to promote the Contest and any promotions, events, or contests to follow.
- This Contest is being made purely on a "best effort" basis and participating in this Contest is voluntary. By participating in the Contest, you will be legally bound hereby, to release from liability, and hold harmless Decathlon and/ or any of its affiliates, employees or agents representing or related to Decathlon and its services/products. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death), property loss or damage, and misuse of the benefits offered under this Contest, in connection with any activity or directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, or participation in the Contest, even if caused or contributed to by our negligence. Decathlon shall not be liable to you or to any other persons in the Contest for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Contest. The participants shall fully indemnify and hold Decathlon harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which Decathlon incurs in respect of in connection with and/or arising from the Participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.