Buy Pull Up Bar Online
A pull-up bar is an easy-to-install and compact piece of equipment, highly used for building back strength. These pull-up bars can be used for training the entire upper body and core muscles too. If you are planning to set up a gym at home, a pull-up bar must be on the top of the equipment list.
At Decathlon, you can buy pull-up bars online by choosing from the following list of pull up bars available at a good price range:
For easy bodyweight workouts at home, try our lockable pull-up bar that can be installed without any screws for an upper body workout in a flash. This pull-up bar along with a compact design has the capacity to hold load up to 100 kgs without screws and 120 kgs with screws.
Our design team developed this pull-up bar for committed strength training enthusiasts. It could easily be mounted on a wall and gives options of using different grips - hammer, wide, narrow.
Pull-Up Bars Exercises for Beginners
Here are some most effective pull-up bar exercises for beginners:
Chin-ups ensure a total body workout and work best to tone your biceps and back.
● Keep your elbows straight and palms facing towards you in a perfectly hung-up position
● Tighten up your body and keep your shoulders back and chest up
● Pull your body up such that your chest hits the bar before you repeat it again
● You can modify the exercise by adding negatives, jumping chin-ups, and flex hangs in the routine
Burpee pull-ups can enhance your muscle strength and boost the heart rate at a high rate.
● Stand in front of the pull-up bar and drop down your body to go into a squat position
● Lower your body after kicking your feet back into a push-up position.
● Do a full-push-up or just a bow-up
● Go back to the squat position, jump up into the air, and perform a pull-up
Knees to Elbows
Adding this exercise to your workout routine using pull-up bars and doing a few reps on a regular basis can result in huge weight loss.
● Keep your arms shoulder-width apart, and place your palms facing away from you
● Now, hold the pull-up bar and sway the legs back.
● Bring your knees up until they are touching your chest and elbows (if possible)
● Lower your knees and repeat the steps again.
Doing this exercise with pull-up bars can increase the core strength tremendously, even though it is considered a floor exercise.
● Hold the pull-up bar firmly with both hands
● Raise both legs such that they are parallel to the floor
● Avoid lowering the legs down and if required raise the legs higher to maintain the position
● Hold the position for as long you can
Benefits of Doing Pull-Ups Everyday
A properly executed pull-up can do wonders for your functional strength and physique. This essential exercise strengthens several key muscles and, gives the following benefits when done on a regular basis:
● Pull-ups are one of the most convenient exercises that you can do in the comfort of your home just by using pull-up bars.
● Doing pull-ups on a regular basis can tone several muscles of the body at once. Each and every single pull-up helps strengthen your biceps, triceps, forearms, wrists, grip strength, lats, shoulders, and your core.
● Better grip strength training can be effectively achieved by doing pull-ups on a daily basis
● There is no better exercise than pull-ups to increase the intensity, as doing only a few normal reps will be more than enough to make you sweat