₹ 799 Décathlon
Good material, nice fitting, and does the job perfectly. Idle for bikers in rain. It has sealed seams, so no water seeps in. Quality of Quechua has always been good.
The best feature of this jacket is it can be folded into a pouch, which makes it very convenient and portable.
The jacket itself is also pretty good. I sometimes take it in my cabin luggage and slip it on when it becomes too cold in the flight. Serves the purpose quite well.
I found lesser cost similar product at other store & Quality was also nice compare to this one.
Resonable price and material
Minute pore which is not suitable for Heavy Rain
The product is excellent. No flaws whatsoever.
Classy look and value for money
I have bought 2, one of them is very badly cut at back. need exchange or return
A BIG cut on back
Thank you for your feedback on the Raincut Zip Waterproof Jacket. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by the product.
Kindly visit your nearest Decathlon store and brief your usage of the product, and the store team should be able to help you with the exchange.
I stay available if you need further assistance.
E-Sport Manager DECATHLON
I GOT IT 2 FOR RS.948/- INCLUDING SHIPPING FOR RED COLOR.
LOOKS OK FOR ITS PAID. BUT I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THE DURABLITY. HOW LONG FOR ITS LIFE. THEY ARE MENTION ISO 811&11092. WHETHER IT DURABLE. APART FROM THAT I HAD A VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH PACKING. JUST THEY ARE ROLL THE JACKET(2NOS) AND PUT IT ON THEIR PRE PRINTED POLYTHIN COVER(USUAL COVER LIKE E-BAY) THAT'S ALL. IF ANY DAMAGE CAUSE WHILE TRANSIT WITH HOOK OR SHARP OBJECT , IF SUPPOSE ITS TEAR SELLER BALME THEIR COURIER AGENT & COURIER SHOOT OUT FINGER TO WAREHOUSE, BUT BUYER ONLY SUFFER . EVEN NOW A DAYS SHOPCLUES ARE ALSO CHANGE THEIR PACKING POLICY. THEN HOW THE TRUST BRAND DOING LIKE THIS................... FINALLY COST WISE ITS OK. BUT FINGER CROSS ABOUT THE DURABLITY. FYI I AM STILL USING MY (2 WAY) WINTER & RAIN (DOUBLE SIDED) JACKET SINCE 2011 FOR RS.600/-. STILL ITS FINE & SMOOTH. BUT THIS............... I DON'T KNOW WHETHER ITS OK FOR EVERYONE OR NOT. FINALLY I GO TO BUY ANOTHER SMALL SIZE FOR MY NIECE WHY BECAUSE ITS SUITABLE FOR SMALL & EASILY FOR SCHOOL BAG. OTHER WISE ////////////////.................
948/- FOR 2(RED COLOR)SUPER.DON'T KNOW THE DURABLE
WORST & VERY POOR PACKING I EVER SEEN THRU E-SHOP
Nice build quality and easy to card and pack.
I used this jacket for 6-8 months than i washed it by dipping in detergent and after it got dry , some Polly like layer coming out from inner part and looks too ugly.
Please suggest if it will cover 2 years warranty period.
its light weighted and normal jacket
After wash it looks ugly from inside
It is good and very handy , can be folded and squeezed in the side pocket of any backpack. The only issue i found was that the inner liner for the zipper gets caught in the zipper itself.
good & handy , fits into side pocket backpack
Inner line of zipper obtructs zipper itself
1. Jacket is ultra Light.. and can fold easily occupying very less space..
2. This is the only jacket I found with collar.
3. Built quality and material used is top notch.
4. Jacket comes with Hanger., which is not mentioned.
5. The only rain jacket available in market for heavy built ppl like me..
1. Hood design isnt good., When I wear the hood it is practically blocking my vision.. It would be really good if you can shed a inch or two. That will help.
2. Elastic Band or a Tie on a collar can really help.. blocking rain water penetrating inside.
3. Provision of a additional pocket to safe guard Mobile phone and a wallet would have been nice. (existing pockets are of little use).
4. A Radium Strap or Sticker on the back can really help and make us visible to people behind.. Would really add more value to the product.. and help customers like me who drive who work in Graveyard shifts.. (Safety first).
Used the product twice till the moment., and it surprised me to the core... As mentioned in description RainCut Jacket didn’t allow water to penetrate inside keeping my Shirt complete dry though it was raining heavily.
Jacket lived up to the promises in product description..
Worth every penny spent..
A well designed Rain jacket and good built quality
Water leakes from Collor. a Strap or Tie will help