I loved it.
Product meets all expectations, slightly on heavy side, but okay. With 2 year warranty offered by no other manufacturer, the price is very reasonable.
I am using this shoes from more than 5 months. Best things I love about shoes is that it is waterproof, I have used it in rainy season for continuos rainfall of more than 3 hours and trust me there was no single droplet inside of it. Only way to get water in your raincoat pant.
There are some pro and cons I would like to mention below along with some suggestion
Pros : 1. Good waterproof shoes can withstand heavy rain.
2. Comfort and ankle support. It looks heavy but it is not that much heavy. It provides comfort to your legs and more importantly your leg will be safe in forest.
3. Grip - This shoes do provide good grip on road forest and in mud.
Cons ( Oppurtunity to improve upon).
1. Personally I feel after walking / riding for continuos 3-4 hours it feels uncomfortable and untolerable heat inside shoes which makes pain to your leg. and there is no way to get air inside.
2. Waterproof shoes that is great no doubt it, I really appreciate built quality of shoes but fact is once water gets inside shows it takes to days to dry it up and its not good.
3. This shoes slide on rocky which made me scary mostly when shoes are dry and rock is wet or vice versa. well Shoes didnt slip in trekking when shoes was wet and rain was there. Quite strange!!! But that is what I experianced.
Conclusion : Overall great shoes, Decathlon needs to focus on marketing.
I am using this product as a riding boot in my tri nation bike ride. Excellent performance delivered till now...
Yes it is good for up to 1.5 hours in continuous drizzle. This boot went to test few years back when I was trekking to Dudhsagar falls from Castle rock. It was monsoon in western ghats and was drizzling continuously. After about 1.5 hours of usage in rain, I felt the sock over my feet became a little soggy but bearable. Since then I have used it many times during rain between home and office in two wheeler with a ride for about 1 hour. It is good much better than any other normal boot. It is rigid and there are no signs of wear. I therefore, recommend this boot.
Tough, rigid, grippy, water repellent
Soggy after 1.5 hours use in rain.
The grip of the shoe slips on watery stones and boulders - they suck
Not good in rainy season for trekking
Waterproof , the looks and the colour
The grip is sad for rainy season on stone walking
Good going....keep it up
I like every product thats you have
I bought these for Bike riding as these are water proof also and sturdy enough to provide protection . You can walk long distances with these. Biking shoes are hell when it comes to walking. I found these can be excellent biking shoes as these are perfect for hiking already