intensive badminton players looking for a racket with a good power / precision ratio.
Thanks to the Artengo Precision System and the stiff shaft, this racket is incredibly precise but also easy to handle with the neutral balance.
I am a regular player and I have Yonex Carbonex 7000 plus and Voltric 7 racket. It uses a single piece string for the entire racket and not conventional two piece racket string mostly found in Yonex.
1. It is a fantastic racket for regular players. The quality is beyond my expectation.
2. It is 3U-88gm which is not too light not to heavy. Keep in mind a very light racket is not great for every one rather it is bad for fresh player because it will be difficult to generate power. For me 2U to 4U is the best range.
3. It is stiff flex which means it is easier for control shot. Again ones you evolve in badminton you can handle a high flex racket because for high flex racket, maintaining sweet spot for each shot is a bit difficult.
4. It is balanced racket which is good for attack as well as defense.
5. Grip size is G4 and add some over grip to increase thickness and you are good to go. Now thin grip is good if you need a strong feedback from racket after each shot and commonly used by many pros. But if you are a beginner then a thicker, soft grip will be better to protect your elbow.
6. String tension range is 22-28 and it will suit almost all regular players. Higher tension means hard feedback, crisp shot lesser durability.
Nothing till now.
good one but without complementary carry case(kitbag) little upset