Bike is awesome, only the seat is not comfortable.
Best cycle 2 light and best quality
My daughter says the seat portion is hurting....this despite a seat cover - Pls check out our accessories we bought - it will be really nice to replace the existing seat with a more rider friendly and comfortable seat ...Pls consider
The bicycle is great to start cycling at a good price, I have ridden it for more than 1200 kms for now and lubricated chain and rings just once after 850 kms and again it goes as smooth as it was before. Bicycle is made up of good quality material and components and the service from decathlon is also appreciable except for the low number of cycle specialists both in Decathlon CBD and Indirapuram.
Now the cons in this bike are:
1. No quick release rear wheel : what stopped you from giving it in the rear when it is there in the front wheel i don't understand (nor it can be put now). My cycle got punctured 2 times in the rear tyre only and you have to fix the puncture only unlike just replacing the tube like the front tyre, that's a big con.
2. Most of the brands at this price provide 27.5' tyres and sometimes 29' also. 26' tyre in this bicycle is a straight drawback when you are riding with others with bigger wheels, same effort but lower speed.
3. The saddle rod like other bikes should be longer and out rather than its holding hollow frame, one has to unnecessarily pull seat out to put rear light and saddle bag behind.
4. The bike handles are of poor grip, the grip gradually shifts outwards and one has to routinely push it inside which is not an easy task, better shifters should be installed rather than grip shifters so that the handle grip can stay at its position.
I would have loved to recommend this bike to others but the first 2 cons that I have found would not allow me to recommend this to someone dear.
I am happy to share my experience with Rockrider 340. It's a decent bike for the beginners. It's easy to ride and quit comfortable to handle. I am very much enjoying riding on this bike. The gear system works seamlessly. I recommend this bike any one who is looking out for the decent bike with a decent price tag. Happy Biking :) .
The chain has produce very bad noise
Cycle is good and build quality is nice but even the basic necessities like Bell, stand etc are charged, which is not a professional way of selling products. A smart way of showing low MRP
Viewing the overall Bike I am quite happy with the performance.... The only Drawback I felt is the Saddle (seat) which is not comfortable...Other than that Rock Rider 340 is a Surely a Hit Product.
I like the look and feel of the product, however, i have some concerns:
1. The chain makes a lot of noise when pedaling and especially while changing gears
2. Bike should come with a manual to explain gear ratios best suited for type of riding
3. Default seat height is higher than the handlebar height which delivers a very poor riding position and hurts my neck on longer rides