Made for Advanced player who looking for precision with great handling ! This racket's low weight (76 g) is perfect for players looking for great handling. The rigid frame, small head size and head light balance offer enhanced accuracy.
Racket weight: 76 g
Racket weight is an extremely important factor for every badminton player. Remember to consider:
- How often you play, how injury-prone you are, your body size and your playing style.
The heavier the racket, the more power you'll get. However, you'll lose speed, which can be a drawback for defensive players, quick volleys and counter attacks.
Racket balance: Head light
A badminton's racket balance will have a major impact on your game. There are three types of racket balance:
- Head heavy, for power
- Even, for versatility
- Head light, for control
Racket flex: Stiff
Rackets come in different flex options:
- Flexible: These rackets are good for players looking for handling and long shuttlecock trajectories.
- Medium: These rackets are good for players looking for a balance of power and handling.
- Stiff: These rackets are good for advanced/expert players looking for power and precision.
- Extra stiff: These rackets are good for expert players with impeccable technique looking for power.
High Modulus Carbon
The Japanese carbon fibre used for the 900 racket range is the most rigid currently available on the market. It provides incredible stability and great bounce on impact.
As its name suggests, the Ultra Lite range's low weight improves racket handling. This racket is extremely enjoyable to play with.
The innovative "Artengo Slim Shaft" results in a more aerodynamic shaft for improved speed and power.
Do not leave in a hot area (>35°C).
This racket has undergone tests in the lab and on the court. This racket has been tested for over 50 hours by our product engineers in our TechCenter.