Made for Our design team developed this racket for tennis players looking for a very light racket. This very light, versatile tennis racket offers easy handling and comfort during play. It was designed in partnership with our qualified instructors.
Its weight (260g) makes swinging and manoeuvring the head of the racket easier.
For your information:
- Less than 260g: lightweight rackets, for comfort and easy handling.
- 260 to 295g: classic rackets (intermediate) for versatility.
- 300 to 315g: rackets for players who already have good technique and need more powerful strokes and precision.
- 315g: rackets for top-level competitors.
The stiffness rating (RA) of 68 greatly improves this racket's power. The stiffer the frame, the shorter the contact time: you lose some control but gain in power.
- Stiff frame: > 64 – 66 RA
- Soft frame: < 64 – 66 RA.
The racket's 660 cm² head provides a very large comfortable surface sweet spot to hit the ball. The racket is more forgiving of centring errors, though the trade-off is a little less accuracy. This racket is much more forgiving.
For more information on head sizes:
- Midsize – small head size: < 625 cm²
- Mid plus – standard head size: 626 - 677 cm²
- Oversize – large head size: 678 – 742 cm²
- Super oversize – very large head size: > 742 cm²
The TR190 Lite is easy to swing and handle and very versatile with its 35 cm balance point. You will find it easier to swing the tennis racket and send the ball exactly where you want it.
Avoid major temperature fluctuations.
Our product has been tested for over 100 hours in our Tech Centers by our technical partners and certified club coaches. The TR190 is tested in comparison with the best products currently on the market. The tests highlighted the racket's excellent power, comfort and manoeuvrability.