Our mouthguard complies with the new XP S72-427 standard which stipulates the following features:
- Thicker to prevent perforation.
- Built-in breathing channel so that you can breathe even when your jaw is closed.
- Meshing of the upper and lower teeth to more effectively hold the jaw in place (protection against fractures).
-A gum covering to stop the teeth from coming loose.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR MOUTHGUARD
There are two types of mouthguard:
- Basic mouthguards, which protect the upper teeth only and allow for easier breathing and stay in place.
- Double mouthguards, which cover all of your teeth. These provide greater protection but are bulkier and require you to keep your jaw clenched to hold it in place (mouth closed).
For children under 12, choose a junior model.
For anyone older, choose an adult model.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Always wear your mouthguard during training sessions and competitions.
To get the shape right when you mould it, soak it in boiling water for exactly the right amount of time. This time will be indicated in the instructions and may vary from model to model. Watch the video tutorial to find out how to mould your mouthguard.
To guarantee good protection, your mouthguard should stay in place when you open your mouth.
Wash in fresh water. Leave to dry naturally before putting it back in its storage box (original box).
For optimal protection, replace your mouthguard at least once per year or as soon as it starts to show signs of wear.
MOULDING : see product instructions
Warning : mould before use
Packaging : 100.0% Polypropylene (PP) Main part : 100.0% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Handle : 100.0% Polypropylene (PP)