A very thin fabric which, as a result, made the bag very wrinkly when I got it. I stuffed the bag with thick clothes to push out the wrinkles but they come back very easily when in use. It's an average size, smaller than other bags of this type, though not necessarily a bad size. I think I would prefer it a little bigger.
Plus sides include multiple small pockets and the ability to zip it into a compact form when not in use, however, I would not recommend this bag due to the price, as I would value it at around £5.
Really good bag. Can carry pretty much everything you want. Even took this for travel :P
Awssm prodects m enjoying
I havnt used it yet but it looks nice and folding option is great. Thanks
Good bag at affordable price.
Good for packing shoes and stuffs for gym. May need a chamber for water bottle
Nice n look good
value for money
Firstly, let me state the good things about this bag -
- Good no. of color options
- The overall quality of the products feels good(been using it for some time so hard to comment about the longevity of it)
- The space inside the bag is good enough to carry - shaker, a pair of shoes, tiffin, a pair of shorts and t-shirts and still have a little space left.
- There are small pockets inside the bag to keep keys/mobile/other stuff
Now, coming on to the biggest con of this product -
- It does not have a separate compartment/cover for keeping shoes. If you use those shoes only for gym purpose then it's fine but if you are going to use it outside then you've gotta problem here. Dust from the shoes settles inside the bag at times. It is annoying at times when the dust comes on the top of the tiffin I keep inside the bag.