Best Selling Waveboard Collection
No results found matching
- Double-check the link of the page
- Recheck the filters applied
- Visit link again
Buy Best Waveboard Online
Are you looking for a more professional and upgraded version of a skateboard, you are at the right place. The Waveboard has a unique design that helps skaters to have a better balance and develop skills in an easier manner. It is made up of a joint board of two decks which makes it more comfortable for skaters. The best waveboard should have these four qualities - concave surface, steel caters, torsion bar, and good board surface. We truly understand buying waveboard online can be a bit of a task but Decathlon is here to help you choose the perfect waveboard that suits your skills.
Different types of waveboards are:
1. Oxelo Beginner waveboards
2. Hipkoo waveboard
3. Hipkoo Sports waveboard with PU wheels
4. Jaspo Phantom 34inch x 9-inch waveboard
How to choose the best wave Board?
Following are some factors we recommend considering while choosing:
Different wave boards have different limits they can carry or hold. The unit used in terms of Kg is available for both kids and adults when selecting waveboards online at Decathlon. Do check the weight capacity before buying it so you do not have to regret your choice later.
The best wave boards are the concave-shaped ones which provide better control on the turns when you are riding them. Similar to stake boards, wave boards come in various materials: solid wood, maple wood, and carbon fiber materials.
A 360- degree turning wheel is perfect for better control over the board. For beginners, we recommend soft wheels which will give them an easy and comfortable ride.
Price of waveboard
A Waveboard can range from INR 2000 – 8000 depending on its design, for beginners or professionals.
How to use waveboard for beginners?
Beginners can follow these easy two steps and you are ready to skate. Before starting the steps, you will require the following equipment:
1. A waveboard (obviously)
2. Get geared up with a helmet and protective padding (none of your paddings should be loose)
1. Tilt the waveboard forward to place your first steps on it. One of the edges of both the panels should be touching the ground in this position. Now step backward on the panels and push your heels back to flatten both panels. You should now be suspended on the waveboard.
2. Start pushing with your foot behind: Gently give a push forward from the foot behind on the board, by pushing against the ground. Once you do, bring that foot (the foot behind) onto the tail of the board.
3. Let’s explore: Once you will confidence on the board, wiggle your foot forward to gain speed and travel around to your heart’s content.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1. What is the perfect dimension and weight of the waveboard for beginners?
21.5-inch x 76 inches and 2.4 Kg
Q2. Is there any warranty on the waveboards?
2 years warranty is offered on all waveboards available on the Decathlon platform.
Q3. Which waveboards are best for beginners?
Oxelo waveboard is best for beginners as it is easy to control and one can learn within two or three weeks on the same. It is good for both beginners as well as experts.
Q4. How much weight can a waveboard take?
Waveboards have the ability to hold weight up to 100 kg. However, it also depends on the wheels of the waveboard, which contribute to high performance if they are made of durable material.
Q5. Is the waveboard safe?
Yes, they are completely safe if used properly. The safety completely depends on the users. Be it skateboard or waveboard, skating should be done by wearing helmets, and padding. Skating on roads is strictly prohibited unless you are an advanced skater who can take care of himself/herself.