Buy Gym Accessories Online
1. Jumping Rope: Jumping rope is among the most underappreciated forms of exercise, yet it may be more beneficial than other aerobic exercises. You'll be less likely to get hurt during a workout or in day-to-day activities because of your increased coordination from jumping rope. Another significant advantage of jumping rope is that it can be done practically anyplace as long as you have a reasonably priced jump rope. The jumping rope has been one of the best gym accessories for home workouts for decades in India.
2. Headbands: There's nothing wrong with working up a sweat. It's an indication of a solid workout and provides an unquestionably satisfying sensation. But that's only true up to a point. Sweat dripping down your face, or worse, getting into your eyes may severely detract from whatever you're doing. Running headbands for men and women are ideal for fast wicking sweat away and preventing the dreaded trickle down, thus being one of the gym accessories to carry when heading to the gym. Our superior absorbing fabric is soft and comfy, making it ideal for any activity that raises your heart rate.
3. Duffel Bags: The history of the duffle bag can be traced back to the Belgian city of Duffel, where weavers created a strong canvas cloth that became identified with soldiers' standard issue cylindrical bags. The bag's cylindrical shape and carrying straps distinguish it. Sure, any duffle bag or backpack can hide your filthy gym gear. Still, the best gym bags feature many sections to organize everything you'll need for the day and separate your running sneakers from your laptop and exercise headphones—because that's just awful. And the outside is equally essential. Your gym bag should have a trendy, multipurpose style that allows it to double as a weekend bag, as well as sturdy materials that can withstand the most demanding loads.
4. Foldable Shoe Bags: With this set of travel shoe bags, packing your shoes has never been more enjoyable. Each bag's design is adorable and unique, ensuring that all of your travel bags, from your baggage to your shoe bags, are trendy! Because the bags are waterproof, dust-proof, and extremely sturdy, you can be assured that your possessions will be protected during your gymtime. Moreover, it can help to store your work footwear for later.
5. Bodybuilding Gloves: For building a good body, you have to work harder. That means more sweat and more pain.
However, you don’t have to suffer from aching wrists and bruises on your palms while doing weight training exercises, nor worry about slipping off the barbell due to excess perspiration. Thanks to the bodybuilding gloves!
We design sturdy gloves whose core is made with leather while the softer part of it is cushioned and made of polyester, elastane, and neoprene. The fabric is durable and provides extra grip to hold heavy weights. Our gloves come in various styles covering either the entire hand or just the palms, with sizes from XS to XXL.
6. Weightlifting Belt: We have weighted belts to increase the difficulty of your favourite bodyweight workouts like chin-ups and dips that can help you achieve your goals quickly. We also cater to lifting belts for safety of your back while lifting heavyweights
Our weighted belts come with a hook that lets you centre the added weight. The extra layer of fabric at the back guarantees comfort. It can hold 28 mm and 50 mm plates, as well as Kettlebells.
The lifting belts are adjustable and provide the effective lumbar support
7. AB Wheel: AB Wheel delivers an intense, next-level core challenging workout. It helps you improve balance, stamina and your overall fitness. We design an AB roller that can go anywhere with you as it can be disassembled for easy storage. Work on your abdomen, obliques, etc. either on your knees or feet with this 2-in-1 stable or unstable wheel. The product adjusts to your fitness level as you progress.
8. Hand Grip: Hand Grip strength is very important but often overlooked. You use grip strength for everything from holding a pen to carrying a bag of groceries to playing an instrument. This is why we design hand grips for strength training or physio exercises for hands and forearms. It is made with rubber grips for comfort during your workout and comes with an adjustable handgrip (10 to 40 kg) with dial adjustment.
9. Wrist Support, Strap: Wrist Support and Straps can be used to increase the number of reps by taking some strain off your forearms. We design pull-up straps that will help you with lifts and deadlifts. Our straps provide a good, comfortable grip for all sorts of lifting exercises.
10. Expander: The Fitness Expander is a professional gym equipment. It has high resilience and tensile strength, a good choice for indoor sport. It can help to improve your fitness as well. Use this Fitness Chest Expander to add progressive variable weighted resistance to your upper body strengthening programs. Increase the range of motion and positioning of flies, pulls, curls and presses to strengthen and stretch pectoral, deltoid and arm muscles.
11. Toning PVC Dumbbells': Decathlon brings you a wide range of toning PVC dumbbells with weight starting from 1kg-5kg which shall help you with your home workouts at anytime. Buy ergonomic and best value for money PVC dumbbells only at decathlon.in or your nearby favorite decathlon store
12. Ankle Weights: Ankle weights can help while running or skipping a rope. Usually, it is used for exercises like a hip extension or side leg raise. While looking for ankle weights we need to make sure to buy the weights which are comfortable when we put it on and have some extra pocket space to add more weight if/when required
13. Medicine Ball: Decathlon offers you medicine ball at competitive price at the highest quality. Use medicine ball for rehabilitation and strength training which shall further help you improve strength and neuromuscular coordination.
14. Resistance Tube and Elastics: We bring you well designed and value for money resistance tubes and elastic that are robust and durable, for weight training, cross-training and your home training needs. These Training Bands will help you the best for your toning needs. Buy your Toning weights and resistance bands today at decathlon.in
Gym Accessories Near Me
Unable to locate an all-purpose store that sells sports gear as well? Contact your nearest Decathlon to find the best fitness gear and accessories at prices never seen! You can also buy gym accessories online from the website.
When it comes to finding the best fitness accessories, Decathlon must top your online and offline lists. Select from an array of options with attractive features and utmost comfort and trust. Moreover, always put your safety first, which is why you must never skimp on quality. Because cheap equipment is readily broken, it may create an injury that hinders your progress or prevents you from achieving your fitness goals outright.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1. What all gym accessories for men or women are a must-buy?
There are quite a few essential Gym accessories for men which are a must buy such as Jump Ropes, Ab Wheel, Pushup Bar and Training bands, depending upon the fitness level you wish to achieve.
Q2. How to choose the best jump rope?
To choose the best jump rope one needs to you need to identify your practice level, the Price of Jump ropes varies from the quality of the rope used, and the bearing capacity helps to jump much quicker. JR900 is so far the best Jump rope as it has ABEC 5 bearing allowing you to practice skipping much faster than the rest.