Buy Skating Guards Online
Skating is a fun and great socializing activity. You can ensure that it remains so with the help of some easy and simple protective gear like helmets, knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards.
The perfect protective gears and pads give you complete impact protection during all your slips and falls. It must also be comfortable for the wearer to give their best performance in the game.
At Decathlon, we use stretch sleeves and elasticated rip-tags to make for a perfect fit and easy size adjustment, respectively. Our products are made of protective shells with foam reinforcement that protects your joints completely.
We store two different sizes of protective gear for kids and adults. The 2x3 pack includes 2 knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards. The skating knee guards for kids come at a price ranging from 999 - 1,599 INR only, while the skating guards adult's gear is priced at an affordable 1,999 INR.
Tips for Using Skate Protectors
Skating is undeniably cool, but it can also result in nasty injuries and cuts if done without proper skating guards. Taking care of your safety should be a primary concern for all when skating. Of course, choosing the right type of roller skates for your style is important, but so is choosing the right fit of roller skate guards.
Here is a list of some of the protective gear you need:
● Helmet- One that fits well. It can be a multi-sport helmet or one meant specifically for skating. Always ride a skateboard with a helmet, as otherwise, it can cause grievous head injuries resulting in unconsciousness and a similar state.
● Wrist Guards- This helps to support your wrist from sprains and other injuries on the occasion of a fall.
● Knee Pads and Elbow Pads- These are worn to protect the wearer's joints during falls.
● Closed-toe Shoes with Grip- Along with a sturdy build-up, these shoes have soles that don't have a risk of slipping. Shoes without a gripping sole can result in many avoidable and unwanted accidents.
● Goggles- They should always be made of shatterproof glasses to help better protect your eyes.
Why Skating Knee Guards are Important?
Whether you are a beginner or advanced level skater, falling is a part of everyone's routine and learning. While beginners are bound to be more prone to falls as they learn, skate protectors, including knee and elbow guards, help every skater prevent or lessen the impact of falls.
Moreover, due to the confidence in being protected, skaters try to test their limits. Even if you are trying out artistic and recreational skating, lightweight knee pads save you from the worry of any accidents.
Everyone who has taken a fall during skating doesn't need to be reminded why it is undesired and how unpleasant it can be. So, get yourself a pack of skating guards if you haven't already.